- Accelerate your processes through automation
- Improved quality of process results
- High transparency through uniform processing
- Centralized control of the approval process
- Optimize costs through short processing times, full use of cash discount
- Short implementation time
- ROI within a few months
That's EASY: Save time, and improve processing of your purchase invoices for SAP in no time. The EASY INVOICE for SAP solution allows you to implement transparent standard processes, utilizing vast cost savings in your accounting department.
Your entire process of processing invoices is improved. EASY INVOICE for SAP completely replicates your invoice capturing, approval and posting for SAP processes, using all automation options.
Invoice contents are read by the system right at the start of the process. This removes the need for monotonous typing from hard copies, which is also error-prone. The core of the solution is the invoice ledger "EASY for SAP – iCENTER INVOICE" in SAP. All relevant data is available here, concisely arranged. All invoice procedures (allocation, correction, verification, approval, release, posting) are controlled or automatically performed from here.
Electronic workflow integration ensures the right type of dynamics. SAP users or non-SAP Web users are automatically submitted their processes, and can concentrate on their tasks in processing. At the touch of a button the system's transparency retrieves displayed processes, or it allows prioritizing processing of invoices to meet deadlines. Of course, the procedures are tailored precisely to meet your organization's requirements.
WE SAVE TIME.
USE POTENTIAL COST-SAVINGS NOW
- Considerably shortened processing times for purchase invoices
- Manual accounting is replaced with machine data extraction
- Scheduled compliance with discount periods
- Scheduled reduced payment deadlines make improved purchasing conditions negotiable
- Faster information capability for vendor queries
- Systematic use of storing original invoices in an electronic archive – this removes the need for traditional manual storage
TOTAL OF SAP FINANCIALS
- Supports purchase invoices without order reference (SAP FI) and with order reference (SAP MM)
- Document audits with full reversion to SAP transaction data (e.g. price and quantity deviations, etc.) and master data (e.g. accounts, cost centers, etc.)
- Switching to familiar SAP transactions
- Direct viewing of original invoice documents from processing transactions
- Automatic data extraction at invoice header and line item level
- Checking for formal accuracy in compliance with legal criteria in the respective countries
- Systematic topical checking for accounting and factual accuracy of all invoices
- Faster information capability for queries
- Avoiding routine slips
- Demonstrating other potential improvements through system transparency
- Documenting each procedure
- Certified standard interfaces (e.g. ArchiveLink) and standard technology (e.g. SAP BAPI, SAP Batch Input, SAP Idoc, etc.) are always used
- Results are always regular posting documents with linked original documents
- Flexibility in the process
- Supporting SAP-internal and/or external Web-based workflow
- Tailored customization to enterprise needs
- Customizability in the current process
- Conveniently search and manage your work processes
- Monitoring the approval process
- Displaying the original documents
- Correcting and completing document data
- Direct viewing of relevant information
- Viewing orders and order history, editing orders
- Synchronizing order and goods received data with invoices
- Automatic posting or pre-capturing error-free documents
- Using SAP standards
EASY INVOICE for SAP improves the entire process of invoice processing for SAP users. The EASY INVOICE for SAP solution implements transparent standard processes that can also be flexibly customized. Unused potential savings are immediately used.
The entire process of invoice processing is improved. EASY INVOICE for SAP completely replicates the invoice capturing, approval and posting process for SAP, using all automation capabilities.
OPTIMIZATION RIGHT FROM THE START
The initial process improvement feature is implemented right after scanning invoices. Each invoice is checked for its accuracy. Following this, invoice contents (header data such as vendor, total amount, invoice data, as well as individual invoice items) are automatically read.
In addition to basic expertise of finance functions, the system uses its knowledge of vendor master data and order data from SAP for recognition. This removes the need for monotonous copying from hard copies, which is error-prone.
All electronic data and documents are passed to the correct system. Original invoices are immutably stored in EASY ENTERPRISE in a compliant manner to certified procedure. Invoice contents are passed to the solutions core tool for further processing - the invoice ledger "EASY for SAP – iCENTER INVOICE". Owing to SAP Idoc technology aid, this also ensures all processes can be traced. This Control Center concisely provides all relevant data. All invoice procedures (allocation, correction, verification, approval, release, posting) are controlled or automatically performed from here.
INVOICE VERIFICATION IN THE BACKGROUND
EASY for SAP - iCENTER INVOICE enables a high degree of automation for invoice verification. Invoices are compared with orders in the background, and immediately posted if they match. View mode allows comparing and processing all invoice data including the relevant master and transaction data such as orders or vendor master data at a single glance.
ROUTINES ALSO FOR DEVIATIONS
The responsible buyers can be automatically notified in case of price or quantity deviations. The buyers can then decide whether they accept the price or quantity deviation, or whether a debit note should be generated. The "EASY for SAP - iCENTER INVOICE" Control Center ensures maximum transparency throughout the entire process. Due to quick navigation options within SAP, manual invoice verification is also simplified. User can allocate, trigger an electronic approval process, and initiate manual posting via mouse click or automatic posting at the end of the process.
PROCESSES AS REQUIRED BY THE USER
Process-aided editing of purchase invoices by several employees can optionally be performed through SAP-internal workflows (based on SAP Business Workflow), or through non-SAP Web-based workflows.
EASY INVOICE for SAP comes with a Best Practice workflow. On this basis, organization-specific invoice approval processes can be easily replicated in such a manner that produces a perfectly customized result for your organization.
EASY INVOICE for SAP can also be very easily customized to changing requirements after implementation. Moreover, its flexible technology allows creating other document-based processes.
Bose Corporation of Massachusetts, synonymous with unique sound experience in any application of the audio sector, integrates EASY software to manage terabytes of archived data and documents from their SAP system, while providing powerful search and...
KYOCERA MITA Deutschland GmbH
The management philosophy of the Kyocera roup may sound odd to Western ears: Living together n harmony with nature and society. In spite of this – or aybe because of this – the Kyocera Group has evolved nto a global player over a period of more than...
Lidl Dienstleistung GmbH & Co. KG
Simplicity is the basic principle and the key to success for Lidl. To archive and process documents, the internationally operating business selects a software that bears the attribute "easy" in its name: EASY ENTERPRISE.
Being the "Bank of all banks" and the "guardian of currency", the business transactions of the National Bank of Austria (OeNB) are of special significance. Above all, the development of accounting items is of great interest. That is why the Federal...
EASY SOFTWARE, a global leader in data archiving and document management solutions for the SAP™ R/3®, ERP, CRM and corporate markets, today announced that it will implement an enterprise-wide archiving and imaging solution at Pure Fishing, the...