- Easy-to-use and quick search functions
- Reduces the load on the Exchange database
- Maintenance-free system configuration
- Optimum, intuitive integration with Outlook
- No workstation installation
- Optimized system performance
Heavy freight made light
The archive solution for Microsoft Exchange supports automatic, rule-base and user-centered archiving scenarios. In addition to increased data security and legal compliance, the data load on the Exchange Server is significantly reduced.
The future: EASY for EXCHANGE
Integrating state--of-the-art Microsoft technologies and interfaces, EASY for EXCHANGE will ease the workload when implementing the e-mail management and archiving solution in your organization.
In the future, increasing amounts of data and enterprises will no longer be a challenge because, with its scalability, EASY for EXCHANGE will evolve with the increasing needs.
Tried and tested in hundreds of installations: EASY xBASE
EASY xBASE provides legally compliant e-mail archiving options for Microsoft Exchange Server. The flexible control set allows both transparent archiving or journal mailboxes and defining individual archive folders or time-controlled processing of e-mail messages. In this way, EASY xBASE is compliant with mandatory data retention and with data protection of individual Outlook users.
Archived e-mail items can be directly removed from the Exchange mailbox, or replaced with a small reference file. This not only reduces the load on the Exchange Server by more than 90%, it also significantly minimizes backup time.
References are treated as ordinary e-mail items in Microsoft Outlook; Outlook 2007 and 2010 also enable a preview of mail and attachments. Archived mail items can be searched both in Outlook and Outlook Web Access. The EASY search function allows retrieving information even from (nested) attachments; simultaneous search in archived and non-archived e-mail items is also possible.
For mobile users, archived e-mail items can be simply synchronized from the archive to the user's notebook. Finally, archived e-mail items can be restored even from the archive to the user mailbox.
WE SAVE TIME.
THE ARCHIVING SOLUTION FOR MICROSOFT EXCHANGE
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Outlook
- Smart and invisible in the computer center with the Exchange Server
- Easy to administer and ready to use
- Extensive configuration options and optimum performance for each mailbox
- Automatic or rule-base archiving
- Integrates public folders
- Increases Exchange Server productivity
LEGAL SECURITY AND FLEXIBILITY
- Certified security for your data
- Retention management functionality
- Supports different archiving concepts
- Close interleaving with current Microsoft functionalities
- Journaling archiving
- Groups of companies and people-related archive rules
DEEP INTEGRATION WITH MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
- Searching and displaying archived e-mail items from both Outlook and from Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Extensive search options
- Outlook preview also of archived e-mail items
- Custom offline synchronization
- Restores archived e-mail items
EASY xBASE is centrally administered for a Microsoft Exchange Server farm. Individual archive profiles can be easily created or derived from existing ones. Thus, it is easy to create archive rules for organizational units of an enterprise through to individual mailboxes.
You can define for each profile whether the entire mailbox structure or only individual folders for archiving are considered. EASY xBASE can optionally replace e-mail items with a reference file or remove them from the Exchange Server. The use of versatile control criteria allows configuring individual archive strategies tailored to the respective enterprise.
The finely granulated archive criteria facilitate legally compliant archiving enabling archive duties as stipulated by commercial law, for example, but also respect for personal rights according to data protection laws.
The extensive reporting options that EASY xBASE includes also support documenting business processes.
FILE STRUCTURES AND PUBLIC FOLDERS
In addition to archiving mailboxes, EASY xBASE also allows including public folders. This enables simply creating structures that enable structured archiving of any type of documents.
EASY xBASE integration within Outlook Web Access also provides secure access to archive data in the Web browser. EASY xBASE can also be used in Outlook Anywhere. Synchronization functions are available for offline access to archived e-mail items, e.g. for customer visits.