Day: 1 - Block 1 - The ECM/DMS market
- ECM - What's this?
- Topical differentiation between DMS and ECM
- How do users perceive the topic of ECM? - What's required?
- How do you convey the "added value ECM" correctly?
- ECM - The German market
- Developing the ECM market on the manufacturer side
- Developing the ECM market on the user side
- Outlook 2012 - Trends and predictions of market developments for the next three years
Day 1 - Block 2 - Comparing competition
- Looking at the market - Who are the global players as perceived by the users?
- Which part do Microsoft and SAP play from the user's viewpoint?
- How is EASY perceived through neutral consulting firms in the industry?
- What could be the possible competitive edge of EASY ?
Day 1 - Block 3 - Basic information on EASY SOFTWARE
Basic information on sales work with EASY products, and cooperation with EASY:
- EASY SOFTWARE AG - About the company
- Sales organization and sales & distribution channels
- Project protection procedure
- Your Sales contact persons
- The EASY ENTERPRISE license model
- Price list and price structure
- EASY partner certification
- Sales support from EASY
Basic information on the product and solution suite - The EASY product base:
- Overview of the product base
- Basic technologies and architecture
- From the product to the solution
- Introducing sales@vision
- How do you present the EASY solution suite?
Day 2 - EASY solution business - What do you need to consider for sales & distribution?
- EASY solution business
- Brief introduction to the solution business topic / common definition.
- Which questions need to be asked to put the customer on to the ECM path?
- How do you arouse the customer's interest in the EASY solution suite?
- How do you introduce EASY SOFTWARE to your customer?
- What do you need to consider for sales?
- How do you prepare proposals properly?
- Are requests for bid answered correctly?
- Examples based on anonymous actual documents
Phase 1 -Theory
- Introduction to the topic of looking at ROI, by the presenter
- Methods of looking at ROI
- What should be considered ?
- Arguments presented to the customer
Phase 2 - Practical sample
- Illustrating a look at ROI based on suitable tools by the presenter
- Discussion & feedback